I owe a long overdue ‘Thank You!’ To Summer, of Grow your innerself, who nominated me for this award back in December. I didn’t respond at the time as one of the rules of acceptance is to nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. That’s a quite a lot, and I didn’t want to just list my favourite blogs but to include people who really do inspire me, for various reasons. Because of this, I only managed 10 – I hope that isn’t seen as cheating! The list is below and if I have nominated you I will also send you a direct email/tweet/message (if i haven’t already) to let you know.
The other rule of this award is to tell you seven things about myself… I talk about myself quite a lot already on this blog so I’m not sure anything will surprise you if you are a regular reader but here goes:
- I live in London, UK. Typically, I complain about the weather a lot but I am grateful for the seasons.
- I wish I could stop time so that I could get more writing done
- My last holiday was my honeymoon in 2010 (Malaysia). I miss travelling
- I have two middle names but I only ever use one as I don’t like the other
- When my sister sings I often cry (in a good way). Look out for her: https://www.facebook.com/elizabethajaomusic
- Someone once asked me if I could choose between music and silence. I couldn’t. I still can’t. I think I need both in order to create
- My favourite numbers are three and seven. Predictable, right?
And here are the winners (in my eyes!) – in no particular order – are:
To all of you – thank you for the inspiration!